Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:
• At least 2-4 years of experience in athletics.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability work to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience working in a collegiate setting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, and other media software.
• Able to work with ethnically, culturally, and socially diverse students, staff, faculty, and other constituencies.
• Envisions and proposes new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; takes thoughtful risks; and accepts new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
• Anticipates and embraces change; demonstrates willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
• Some nights and weekends required.
• Working hours may vary.
• Must have had a valid unrestricted U.S. Driver's License for one year, and maintain throughout employment an insurable (as determined by the College's insurer's criteria) or a satisfactory driving record; must successfully complete and pass the College's vehicle training program within the first 60 days of employment; annual or more frequent review of employee's driving record based on the College insurer's criteria; and safety training as required by management.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.peopleadmin.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.