Sarah Lawrence is a prestigious, coeducational liberal arts college that consistently ranks among the leading liberal arts colleges in the country. Sarah Lawrence is known for its pioneering approach to education, its rich history of impassioned intellectual and civic engagement, and its vibrant, successful alumni. In close proximity to the unparalleled offerings of New York City, the historic campus, located in southern Westchester, is home to an intellectually curious and diverse community.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator provides creative and administrative support across various departmental projects and initiatives, bringing a number of key communications and creative skills to play on a daily basis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management/Client Liaison
- Serves as client rep/project manager for a number of on-campus clients
- Traffic projects from initiation through delivery, managing client requests, reviews, approvals, schedules, budgets, and all other project components
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Creative Services, coordinate with in-house and freelance creative services/digital teams to ensure projects are executed in accordance with brand and visual style standards
- Writes, edits, proofreads, and fact-checks on a frequent basis for projects that span all on-campus clients and various channels (long- and short-form print, web, e-mail, social media)
- Creates and distributes e-mails using MailChimp
- Manages photography needs for the department – determining with other stakeholders what to photograph, booking photographers, receiving photos, and ensuring photography is logged in department’s digital library
- Administrative Assistance
- Hires and manages student office assistants
- Assists in the compilation and production of reports and presentation materials
- Ensures phone coverage for the Office
- Maintains office general files, supplies, and samples of department’s work
- Provides administrative support to department head, as well as other staff, as needed