SCARPA NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Boulder, CO.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Status: Full Time
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is tasked with developing the digital capabilities of SCARPA North America (SNA). Emphasis is placed on supporting the strategic planning and execution of content-driven social and digital initiatives that engage consumers and support direct sales efforts. A sharp analytical reporting strategy developed and managed by the Digital Marketing Coordinator will measure campaign success and guide future goals. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also coordinate the efforts of the SNA athlete team with an eye to integrating athletes into digital marketing efforts.
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience coordinating and executing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Embodies a creative philosophy for expressing storylines and brand relevant ideas.
- Creative problem solver with a keen eye to analytics and data reporting.
- Willing to learn, innovate new ideas, and experiment with new digital communication platforms.
- Experience working within concurrent budgets and tracking actuals.
- Expert project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail.
- Ability to follow directions, make decisions, take initiative, and self-motivate.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all kinds of people with different backgrounds and personalities.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the creation of the seasonal digital marketing strategy.
- Routinely appraise the changing digital landscape and make recommendations to Marketing Manager of trends that can help more effectively meet SNA goals.
- Create and oversee the execution of campaign-focused internal paid media strategies and related content plans.
- Create and execute a cross-platform analytic strategy to ensure the brand specific strategic goals are met.
- Provide routine KPI reporting to Marketing Manager and Direct Sales team on performance of digital campaigns.
Content Coordination and Execution:
- Oversee the execution of all content creation efforts to support brand and product initiatives.
- Ensure that all SNA digital assets meet brand goals and convey the brand image properly.
- Manage the SNA consumer contact database and facilitate all consumer facing digital outreach, including brand and promotional email distribution as well as conversion tracking.
- Implement strategies to support the continued growth of the SNA consumer contact database.
- Oversee the production and distribution of seasonal product videos.
- Provide day-to-day social media management and support.
- Cultivate and edit content for regular posting to SNA blog.
- Execute regular content updates to SNA website to support SEO and traffic goals.
- Manage the SNA athlete team within budget expectations and brand goals and provide regular reporting summarizing athlete performance and ROI.
- Co-author the athlete strategic plan and make recommendations on cuts or additions to team based on determined strategy.
- Foster athlete involvement and content contribution to support SNA content goals.
- Serve as primary contact for athletes to ensure sponsorship commitments are fulfilled and day-to-day communication is maintained.
- Coordinate athlete involvement in SNA events, tradeshows, and sales meetings, etc.
- Facilitate the seasonal delivery of product to athletes and coordinate athlete product testing feedback as needed.
Internal: SNA accounting staff, SNA sales staff, SNA executive team, SNA marketing staff, SNA distribution center, SNA operations staff, and SCARPA Italy
External: SNA athletes, event organizers, sales reps, end consumers, professional/institutional customers, and the SNA dealer network
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university and three years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES OR KNOWLEDGE
- Active participation and experience in backcountry skiing, climbing, trail running, and other mountain-related sports.
- MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Basecamp project management, and cloud based creative collaboration software.
- Experience with social media and email marketing platforms as well as Google Analytics.
- Experience working in Magento and ERP software i.e. NetSuite.
- Valid passport and drivers license.
- Business office, distribution center, trade show environments, and indoor /outdoor event facilities.
- Must be willing to work days that exceed standard business hours and weeks that exceed 40 hours including multiday travel over weekends.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Additional duties may be assigned at any time. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise the job description at any time.